- Teacher: Safae Drissi
Ideal preparation for the IGCSE ICT Practical Tests.
Brush up your skills through regular practice! In this section, you will find lots of exercises, files, tests and other resources for use to help prepare you for your IGCSE next April.
- understanding and using applications
- using Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to solve problems
- analysing, designing, implementing, testing and evaluating ICT systems, ensuring that they are fit for purpose
- understanding the implications of technology in society, including social, economic and ethical uses
- awareness of the ways ICT can help in home, learning and work environments.
The Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science syllabus enables learners to develop an interest in computing and gain confidence in computational thinking and programming. Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science is an ideal foundation for further study at Cambridge International A Level, and the skills learnt can also be used in other areas of study and in everyday life.
- Teacher: Alex Sykes