Ideal preparation for the IGCSE ICT Practical Tests.
Brush up your skills through regular practice! In this section, you will find lots of exercises, files, tests and other resources for use to help prepare you for your IGCSE next April.
- understanding and using applications
- using Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to solve problems
- analysing, designing, implementing, testing and evaluating ICT systems, ensuring that they are fit for purpose
- understanding the implications of technology in society, including social, economic and ethical uses
- awareness of the ways ICT can help in home, learning and work environments.